IN STOCK, ships within 2-3 business days!
Mystic Miner 3 upgrades over MM2 (Full description provided below the changes).
- Lightweight – New Aluminum chassis with even superior paint finish. 20 lbs lighter while same volume, airflow and slot spacing.
- Integrated display – Mystic Miner now comes with its own 5” HDMI monitor.
- Dual PSU optional – Supports Dual PSU assembly/ Total 6600W without extra modifications
- Design improvements to improve structural rigidity
- Custom foam packaging, secure and safe shipping
- Upgraded i3-6110 processor to handle more CPU load to battle against those “LA Errors”
- Easier assembly with just 4 screws on top and guiding pins to keep lid in place
- Optional Purchase Add ons – Hive OS USB/Dual PSU Option
Why Mystic Miner
- Cases manufactured here in North America. Assembled at and shipped from Columbus, Indiana. Mystic Mining is a complete US business registered in the state of Indiana.
- 5 Sided box design for quick and simple assembly. Get your rig up and running under 30 mins from scratch
- Plug and play design. You will just need your GPUs. Everything else, leave it to us
- Design improvements has reduced no. of screws that go in assembly, reducing building time significantly
- 6 High CFM fans
- Roughly 140 CFM per card that should handle most of NA summer weather
- Plenty of Power
- Only closed case rig capable of running 12 x 3090 or 3080Ti with Dual PSU variant and massive 6600W of power.
- Efficient Fan Operation
- Fan controller has open loop (max speed) and closed loop (winter operation mode at low speed) modes
- Biggest closed case mining rig you can buy and yet an efficient design that would fit any existing 2 fan or 3 fan GPUs under 65 mm slot width
- Complete Customization is available. Every single component can be bought separately or skipped from the whole package giving you complete freedom.
Technical specs :
240V ONLY. You can possibly run at 120V using a step up transformer but then power might be limited depending on your plug rating.
12 GPU Riserless mining motherboard, (16x physical slots running at 1x)
B250 Chipset based motherboard – Compatible with all RTX and RX series cards out of the box.
Slot spacing – 65 MM. This covers practically 95% models of GPU on the market. If you have 3 slot cards (e.g. Gigabyte Aorous Extreme series), you might have to sacrifice a GPU slot to accommodate those types).
Any GPU would fit up to 330mm (which covers all GPUs available). If for any reason, you need longer space, fans can be put outside to make whole 370 mm spacing available.
We are not shipping rigs with Fans set to Intake mode (Fan pulling air in) which is the only way to work with blower style GPUs and this way all GPU and PSU flows are aligned. If you want you can flip the fan to exhaust mode as well.
What is included –
Submit your review