Latest BIOS Update
Bios File download –
1. Find an USB disk to be DOS boot disk. Use Rufus to create a dos bootable disk
2. Put the files in the directory into the root directory of the DOS boot disk.
3. Boot from USB disk to DOS (connect to USB disk to boot, press F11 to select boot from disk).
4. Under DOS, press the letter “F”, then press Enter, and wait for the programming to be completed.
5. After the programming is completed, it is strongly recommended to disconnect the power supply （remove the battery and wait for one minute）
Or boot on and enter to BIOS setup, press F9—then press Enter —press F10—and then press“ Enter ”to confirm.