INSTALLATION GUIDE FOR MOTHERBOARD
Bios Update – For running 12 x 6600XT.
The first batch of boards were not able to run 12 x 6600XT (or 5700XT or 6700XT). This bios update should fix that.
Test the mainboard first without extension board.
- Plug in CPU + RAM + CPU Fan in mini ITX section
- Recommended to connect VGA monitor for first run.
- Plug in 2 PCI 6 pin power to 2 ports On the side of the board, closer to CPU. That’s all power you need for mini-itx piece. Nothing else. Check picture
- Power on, ensure bios screen is shown. Change “Network stack – Disable, CSM – Enabled” So you could boot through hiveOS/SMOS USB. Will recommend not using SSD and just run off USB.
Add in the extension board.
- Connect extension board. Extension board has 10 power inlets. Connect 4-6. All are not required. Please ensure to plug into inlets and not outlets
- Slot in GPU and POWER GPU DIRECTLY FROM PSU. DO NOT POWER THE GPUS FROM MOBO.